From Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rsync config on sa-vm1.apache.org
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 20:47:55 GMT
It's working now.  Seeing a lot of clients syncing now in rsyncd.log.

BTW, I have setup a redundant mirror of sa-update.ena.com to add to the
MIRRORED.BY.  I have to get some firewall ACL help on Monday to allow
port 80 to the servers.  After that, you can check them out and add them
to the list.

Dave