From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Ready for the Hidden Master to be Polled
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 12:32:09 GMT
Gents, I appreciate your patience and I'm cc'ing a new list for SA
sysadmins so there can be better documentation with a higher bus
factor.  If you are ok with your emails being known, that would be cool
if you replied back to the list.

Please point your public slaves at 62.210.60.231 as their master,
allowing notifies/transfers/beers to flow freely.

Grant, can you confirm which IPs we should notify? We have some
discrepancies but perhaps you had some slaving internally occurring
however there were small discrepancies on the records.

Brian, we'll check when you turn things back on but it appears you were
missing a test DKIM record oddly enough.  Perhaps a record length  limit
or something.

Best,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer, Apache Software Foundation