From Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Potential problem with do-stable-update-with-scores cron job
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 00:15:16 GMT
If you look on the sa-vm1 box in /etc/cron.d/automc you will see all of
the cron jobs that I found from the /home/kmcgrail/SAcron mbox.  I
updated the bottom of the InfraNote2017 wiki page with what these cron
jobs do.  I think this is the core of the ruleqa process that allows us
to validate rules from the submitted corpus and start sa-update working
again but the http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org site is not getting
updated.  This is my next thing to tackle.  Now that I know buildbot
wasn't involved that will same me a lot of time.  I am concerned that
where ever this part was running wasn't backed up. I may have to take
your advice and post on the dev mailing list to see if anyone knows
anything or has some backups somewhere.

Dave