From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Ready for the Hidden Master to be Polled
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 02:22:03 GMT
On 5/2/2017 10:04 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 5/2/2017 9:08 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
>>
>> Maybe those were test AXFRs but they seemed to work based the logs.
>
> They were tests.
Thought: Open up transfer from 69.171.29.37 and I'll test if I can pull
the zone.

Is there anything you can see wrong with that record?  It's looking like
dealing with TCP v UDP and EDNS.  DJB can be very pedantic about RFCs
and I'm worried we are going to have a compatibility issue.  The good
news is that I think this is the SAME issue we were seeing before the
crash so it's likely not going to be PowerDNS (hopefully).