From Frank Urban <m...@frank-urban.de>
Subject Re: > The machines that run sa-update stuff are offline at the moment.
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 18:44:13 GMT
Hi Kevin,

if there will be a way how I can help I will do this.
This will give me the chance to give something back for using open
source in my bank for many years without paying a cent.
I'm not a 100% crack on anything but I have good knowledge in a lot of
products.
Postfix, Spamassassin, Nagios, Mysql/MariaDB, Joomla, Networking (Cisco
Routers)....
The last thing I have done with Windows was my MCP on NT4. The last
Windows I used was Windows7. So here I can't help too much.

Greetings

Frank