From Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN update area
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 23:58:51 GMT
I need to know if I should put my own SVN creds on the server or if we
have a generic SVN ID for automated updates from scripts in cron.

I was trying to have a central SVN area under
/usr/local/spamassassin/svn since it's sooooo large.  Do we need to have
separate repos to keep things in smaller directories?  I guess it
depends on if we have general users like automc or bbmass that can
commit to SVN in cron'd scripts.

Dave