spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From John Hardin <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1150225 - /spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:42:59 GMT
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

>>  Because I jumped the gun, for which I apologize.
> Err, as best I can tell, you committed to trunk and that's a commit THEN
> review procedure.  And you emailed about it on dev.  No harm no foul.

That's what I understood to be the case as well.

  John Hardin KA7OHZ              FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a
  An operating system design that requires a system reboot in order to
  install a document viewing utility does not earn my respect.
  228 days since the first successful private orbital launch (SpaceX)

View raw message