spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From dar...@chaosreigns.com
Subject Wombat plugin - dumb or intentional?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 21:41:50 GMT
I'm not all that curious about the fact that they put their plugin at the
top, out of chronological order, again.

What I'm curious about is the change of the "Added" date, to 8 months
earlier.  Is it a coincidence that after I put them back in chronological
order, if I had used the new date they provided, they would have been
the first listed commercial plugin, and the first with a logo?

--
"God grant me the serenity / to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can; / and wisdom to know the difference."