spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Konzack <linux4miche...@tamay-dogan.net>
Subject Re: High DNSWL spam hits
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 18:27:11 GMT
Hello Karsten Bräckelmann,

> You have a track record of going ballistic on the users list over spam
> waves every once in a while, which more than once [1] turned out to be a
> problem with a single, DNSWL listed Debian server. Once the diagnosis is
> to extend your trusted networks, you become unresponsive and outright
> ignore the suggestion.

It was NOT Debian.

I have gotten tonns of spam from DNSWL_*_MED something which have  goten
a much to high negative score and gone trough.

> As long a you insist to keep your broken setup, and complain to us about
> obviously un-moderated Debian lists or forwarder addresses, any

Debian IS NOT THE PROBLEM because I get only arround 100 spams per month
from 96 mailinglists in total.

> statement from you, that includes the word DNSWL, cannot possibly be
> taken serious.

I get the spam on <linux4michelle> <bsd4michelle> and <michelle.konzack>

> [1] Those cases where you actually cared to provide samples on request.

The last five samples I posted where not Debian related...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL       itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de