spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec...@ijs.si>
Subject Re: PROPOSED: Apache SpamAssassin 3.3.0-beta1
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 23:33:11 GMT
On Friday December 4 2009 22:15:59 Justin Mason wrote:
> > Some specific questions:
> >
> > * should these be listed?
> > +lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/NetCache.pm
>
> I don't know about this one

out.

> > +lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/P595Body.pm
> > +lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/RabinKarpBody.pm
> Neither of these should be released, strictly SVN only
> > +lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Util/MemoryDump.pm
> SVN only

out.

> > * what about the following, they go in or out?
> > +rules/STATISTICS-set0.txt
> > +rules/STATISTICS-set1.txt
> > +rules/STATISTICS-set2.txt
> > +rules/STATISTICS-set3.txt
> hmm.  these should probably be in the tarball alright.

in.

> > +rules/active.list

in.

> > -rules/local.cf
> > -rules/regression_tests.cf
> I don't know -- but perhaps best to put them in, just in case....

kept in.

> > * what about directories lm and xt ?
> both are SVN only.

kept out.

Here are the changes to MANIFEST (after sorting first, to minimize the diff):

-build/check_dependencies
-build/convert_pods_to_doc
-build/get_version
-build/md5sum.pl
-build/mkrules
-build/parse-rules-for-masses
-build/preprocessor
-build/sha1sum.pl
+rules/STATISTICS-set0.txt
+rules/STATISTICS-set1.txt
+rules/STATISTICS-set2.txt
+rules/STATISTICS-set3.txt
+rules/active.list
+t/data/nice/cjk/big5-base64.1
+t/data/nice/cjk/gb2312.1
+t/data/nice/cjk/gb2312.2
+t/data/nice/cjk/iso-2022-jp.1
+t/data/nice/cjk/iso-2022-jp.2
+t/data/whitelists/ibm_enews_de
+t/data/whitelists/infoworld
+t/make_install.t
+t/mass_check.t

updated MANIFEST, according to discussion on the dev ML
Sending        MANIFEST
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 887451.

  Mark