spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Martinec" <Mark.Martinec...@ijs.si>
Subject Re: dkim2.t failures
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:35:12 GMT
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:09:46 +0200, Justin Mason <jm@jmason.org> wrote:

> 2009/7/2 Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+sa@ijs.si>:
>> On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 00:13:52 +0200, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgrail@pccc.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm running long tests and net tests and getting a lot of failures in the
>>> DKIM area.  I'm running 0.28.
>>>
>>> Is this a known issue?  Should I upgrade DKIM and try again which would
>>> like make me suggest a higher version requirement for the makefile.
>>
>> Don't know, it passes all tests for me.
>> Does it happen to others too?
>
> yep, me too.

There are no DKIM-related rules in the testing .cf file.

Something like the following should do, although I'm not sure
what is the right place to put these:

at the end of data/01_test_rules.cf place the:

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM
full DKIM_SIGNED        eval:check_dkim_signed()
full DKIM_VALID         eval:check_dkim_valid()
full DKIM_VALID_AU      eval:check_dkim_valid_author_sig()
endif

   Mark