spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec...@ijs.si>
Subject Re: dkim2.t failures
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:06:57 GMT
> r790749 | jm | 2009-07-03 00:19:05 +0200 (Fri, 03 Jul 2009) | 1 line
> improve the dkim2.t test situation;
> I now get only tests 11-12 failing

Thanks for updating the data/01_test_rules.cf.

> I now get only tests 11-12 failing

I see that the order of tests depended on a file system
(directory order), which isn't very useful. Fixed:

  Speed up the t/dkim2.t by 40% by using a persistent SA object and
  avoid starting a command line spamassassin for each test message.
  Do tests in sorted order of test messages instead of in the
  seemingly random order of files as read from a directory.
  Print out a name of each test message.
Sending        t/dkim2.t
Committed revision 791499.

I'd expect the failing message to be the test-pass-07.msg
if you were using an old version of Mail::DKIM module.

(btw, as I'm not very familiar with conventions used in
tests, it may be useful if somebody glances over the
updated dkim2.t, especially its BEGIN section, as I just
copied it from somewhere else, not knowing wheather it is
really needed in this test)

  Mark