spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Parker <park...@pobox.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:33:16 GMT
Howdy,

Its that time of year again when Google Summer of Code is starting to
kick off and the ASF is participating.  I've signed up as a mentor
again this year, just in case we have some SpamAssassin projects in
the mix, we didn't end up with any last year.

In the past its always worked best if we as devs proposed a set of
projects that someone might want to pick up and work on.  So does
anyone have any thing they would like to see done over the summer?

Also this year, before accepting anyone into the program they are
going to need to show a real willingness to work with the community
and speak up on the dev list, etc.  We might even request a small code
patch to make sure they have the tools necessary to get the job done
over the summer.

So, any projects old or new you'd like to see worked on?  We can talk
about them in this thread and I'll spend a few minutes adding them to
the ASF wide wiki page: http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009

Michael