spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From "Nut P." <thaispam_...@yahoo.com>
Subject SA with word segmentation
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:16:46 GMT
Hi

  Currently I do my undergraduate project about anti-spam for Thai language. I have been advised
by Justin Mason to attach 'libthai' (Thai word segmentation algorithm < http://sourceforge.net/projects/libthai/
>) to /lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Bayes.pm. 'libthai' was written in C programming language
Mason advised me to use XS mechanism for this integration. By the way I can't find which part
of Bayes.pm I should do. And if I combine them together I think some part of SpamAssassin
such as sa-learn will have affect. Please advise me how can I do.

  Thank you