spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From "Nut P." <thaispam_...@yahoo.com>
Subject SA e-mail tokenizer
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:26:02 GMT
Hi

Now I want to apply Thai language word segmentation (Lingua::TH::Segmentation  in CPAN, thanks
Sidney Markowitz for your advice.) into SpamAssassin in /lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Bayes.pm .
I have beed read comment in Bayes.pm but I have no familiarity with it. I don't know which
line of code I should take a look. I think I should find header and body tokenizer section
to do this, that right ? I'm just newbie in Perl please advise me. Thank you