spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Sidney Markowitz <sid...@sidney.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.4 remaining work
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:14:06 GMT
Justin Mason wrote, On 31/12/07 10:28 AM:
> 5736  nor  P5  Oth  dev@spamassassin.apache.org  FPs on FROM_DOMAIN_NOVOWEL & URI_NOVOWEL

I agree it can wait unless someone comes up with a proposal for an immediate fix. Any
ideas that show up after a 3.2.4 release can probably be handled in update rules anyway.

> 5486  maj  P5  Oth  dev@spamassassin.apache.org  __SARE_OBFU_TBL3 causes core dump due
to recursion and st...

I agree that this one can wait too, but what do you think about handling it by just
devising a test case to flag installations that need to upgrade their perl version, as I
put in a comment there?

> 5751  maj  P2  Oth  dev@spamassassin.apache.org  sa-update leaves rules broken

I got a bit confused in the tanglee of comments. What exactly is still in this bug once
you separate out issues that are dealt with in bugs 5752 and some elements of bugs 5193,
and 5043? As far as I can tell, though, bug 5751 is not something that will be fixed by a
reasonable release time of 3.2.4 and should be deferred.

> Given this, should I prepare release tarballs once bug 5599 and bug 5748
> have their fixes +1'd?

+1

 -- sidney