spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Doc Schneider <mad...@maddoc.net>
Subject Re: 3.2.4 schedule
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 00:35:27 GMT
Sidney Markowitz wrote:
> Justin Mason wrote, On 21/12/07 11:04 PM:
>> The one bug that needs code is:
>>
>> 5751 	maj 	P2 	NEW 			sa-update leaves rules
>> broken
>>
>> but there's still discussion as to how/why/whether to do anything, there,
>> so it may not make it.
>>

>> The others in the 3.2.4 target list, in my opinion, can be deferred.
>>
>> What do you think, guys?
>
> We're now down to 5 bugs in review that need just one more vote:
>
> 4179 [review] user rules are not unique to each user
> 5637 [review] bayes_file_mode is handled incorrectly when crea...
> 5662 [review] DKIM plugin overhaul - whitelisting and terminology
> 5606 [review] spamc/spamd tests fail due to broken -x logic
> 5696 [review] cut regexp base strings at Unicode high codepoints
>
> and one in review that needs two votes:
>
> 5612 [review] DB_File: infinite loop causing 100% cpu usage wh...
>
> And only 5 others labeled for 3.2.4 target. I would like to see a resolution of bug 5751
> in time for a 3.2.4 release (but would not make it a blocker), and I agree with Daryl
> about bug 5673 about handling whitespace in "ALL" headers should get patch 4145 applied
> for 3.2.4 and then keep an open bug for further discussion. The remaining three could
be
> deferred.
>
>  -- sidney

I reviewed all these and they are good to go. I voted on them.

Sorry I've been lax in reviewing things but my $dayjob is keeping me
extremely busy.

I'll let one of the other PMC members call and voted to cut a rc or pre
3.2.4.
--

 -Doc

 Penguins: Do it on the ice.
   8:44am  up 4 days, 16:55, 17 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.30, 0.37

 SARE HQ  http://www.rulesemporium.com/