spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Sidney Markowitz <sid...@sidney.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of SpamAssassin 3.1.10
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:21:42 GMT
Theo Van Dinter wrote, On 17/12/07 9:38 AM:
> Wow.  This has sat around for ages! :(
>
> It doesn't look like anything got committed to fix these issues, but we should
> get that done and get 3.1.10 out.  Sidney, do you still have the code you were
> working on for this?  I didn't see any open bugs w/ milestone of 3.1.10, and
> 3.1.11 only has a single rule-related FP bug.

The two bugs mentioned here, 5510 and 5529 were committed to 3.1 branch
and closed last July 23. With those commits there should be no problem
running make test as root. Since then 3.10 has had no open bugs and was
ready to go as soon as anybody wanted to cut a release. Someone created
a 3.1.11 target, but the only open bug on it is a rule change that 1) I
don't think is required; and 2) can be handled in sa-update if it is
required.

So as far as I know we have been ready for a 3.1.10 release for almost 5
months now.

 -- sidney