spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <spamassas...@dostech.ca>
Subject Re: 3.2.4?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 08:02:53 GMT
Sidney Markowitz wrote:
> Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote, On 16/12/07 7:42 PM:
>> It appears to be a rule in the process of being removed, but left in
>> place to avoid lint failures.
>>
>> [dos@cyan 3.2]$ pwd; grep "score DRUG_RA_PRICE" *
>> /home/dos/sasvn/rules/branches/3.2
>> 50_scores.cf:score DRUG_RA_PRICE 0 # n=1 n=3
>> [dos@cyan 3.2]$
>
> But I just removed it from branches/3.2/rules/50_scores.cf so that it
> would stop producing a failure in the 3.2 branch make test of t/meta.t.
> Does that automatically migrate over to rules/branches/3.2/50_scores.cf
> and if it does, then will that result in sa-update giving DRUG_RA_PRICE
> a default score of 1 instead of 0?

No they don't sync.  Somebody probably screwed up removing only a part
of it from branches/3.2/rules and didn't do anything with
rules/branches/3.2 (which is really common for some reason... I usually
review all the commits and sync/fix things before I make an update).

As long as both the score and rule name are correct in
rules/branches/3.2 I'd leave it as it is.  Although, if you want, you
can remove both... just make sure the ruleset passes a lint when you're
all done.

Daryl