spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Sidney Markowitz <sid...@sidney.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.4?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 03:51:05 GMT
Ok, this looks like an ordinary case of bitrot. I guess we all got
bogged down with the Real World at the same time.

t/meta.t is failing in 3.2 because the bug 5586 fix in 20_dynrdns.cf was
checked in with a typo in both 3.2 branch and 3.2 rules update. The
header rule was not renamed to __RDNS_NONE, which is whatthe meta rule
RDNS_NONE now refers to.

I've checked in the correction.

Arggh ... I've been away too long. I just realized that this was in 3.2
rules, not in the tests and rule updates like the other small fixes I
just checked in, which puts it under RTC for the change I made in branch
3.2 rules/20_dynrdns.cf.

Do we have an exception on RTC rules for a fix to an obvious typo to
make the file match what had been voted on?

 -- sidney