spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Sidney Markowitz <sid...@sidney.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.4?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:53:51 GMT
Justin Mason wrote, On 14/12/07 11:50 PM:
> nope :(  our voting mechanism seem to have stalled.

I've popped up again to see what needs to be voted on. Is it really the
case that 3.2 branch has been broken since the end of October? I just
tried a make test and found that it fails basic_lint because
DRUG_RA_PRICE still has a score in 50_scores.cf, something that was
fixed in trunk on Oct 31.

I would just fix it by deleting the score line, but I'm afraid that I'm
missing something that explains why nobody has noticed this until now.

 -- sidney