spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <spamassas...@dostech.ca>
Subject Re: My issues w/ nightly runs, fyi ...
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 04:54:11 GMT
Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> A few weeks ago, I noticed my nightly runs were not finishing in a timely
> manner.  I didn't have time to debug the issue before going on vacation,
> so I shut them off while I was gone.  Now that I'm back I took a look
> at it, and it appears the problem is that both bayes and awl are being
> used even though they're explicitly disabled in my user_prefs file.
>
> Digging around, I found r596064 which disabled user_prefs in mass-check,
> and therefore my config is no longer read to disable bayes and awl.

I assume it was really r595759 that did this (although r595759 was broken).

> This also led me to notice that local.cf is read in twice, once as a pre file
> and then again as a cf:

Yeah, that's been doing that for a long time (since before I started
submitting mass-check results)... I get warned about duplicate
trusted_networks every time I run mass-check.  I never got around to
looking at it. :(

Daryl