spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Theo Van Dinter <felic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time is *way* off on SA zone machine
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:20:06 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 12:37:02PM -0500, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
> Really?  Wouldn't the rsync code have been updated the same time apart
> from the version file being updated as before?

It depends. :)

There are different cronjobs to update the versions and the rsync area, so
there's a race condition there.  My run-corpora script also attempts to cache
the versions data if it was updated within a certain time range.

All in all, it seemed like it was a possibility and something to check, and
sure enough things run fine now that the skew was corrected.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"My spleen is twice the size of a normal human spleen.  This isn't