spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Quinlan <>
Subject Re: Improving SpamCopURI
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 03:40:19 GMT
Jeff Chan <> writes:

> At this point the best solution is probably for you to send me
> the FP domains to manually whitelist at:  whitelist at surbl dot org
> Please send any you find if you get a chance.

Note that political spam is not uncommon.  Some people may be
legitimately subscribed (or want the mail), but many people get spams
from political organizations, candidates, etc.
>> However - many of these messages link to a variety of sites. From what I
>> understand - the way the current rule works is if ANY link matches then
>> the rule is triggered. Makes me wonder if there's a way to look at a
>> situation where if most of the links are not positive - the rules isn't
>> tripped.

Spammers are already inserting fake and innocent links to throw off

Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,    and open source consulting

View raw message