spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>
Subject Re: Announcing SpamCopURI 0.08 support of SURBL for spam URI domain tests
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:56:56 GMT
On Friday, April 2, 2004, 4:42:34 PM, Jeff Chan wrote:
> Something like an inverse logarithmic function
> where the input is the spam count and the output is the
> number of days to keep it on the list

Correction that should be a log function.

A linear function like reports/10 + 1 could also work.  With such
a linear function 10 reports would get a domain on the list for 2
days, and 600 reports would get a domain on the list for 61 days.
(That's roughly the range of counts we're seeing now.)  The data
itself already has a normal-looking curve to the counts.

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc@surbl.org-nospam