spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Perkel <m...@perkel.com>
Subject Improving SpamCopURI
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 15:34:25 GMT
I've gotten very few but some false positives on this rule. And - I
can't tell what link produced the false positive and what to do about it
- which is a separate issue to address.

The false positives are political in nature - mostly anti-war or
anti-bush stuff.

However - many of these messages link to a variety of sites. From what I
understand - the way the current rule works is if ANY link matches then
the rule is triggered. Makes me wonder if there's a way to look at a
situation where if most of the links are not positive - the rules isn't
tripped.

Or - any other ideas or thoughts?

Wondering about a white link version of this. No specifif ideas yet
though. But pushing for more white rules.

Just trying to make a really good rule better.