spamassassin-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Perkel <m...@perkel.com>
Subject Re: False Positives on FORGED_DEF_WHITELIST
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 12:13:55 GMT
Let me see if I can find the message. But - suppose someone has a
secondary store and forward server - then if the main server goes down
and the secondar server gets it - and then the main server comes up and
transfers it to the main server - then the last server it comes from is
the secondary server.

I was just wondering if you check all the received lines or just the
last one?