spamassassin-blogspam mailing list archives

From KitchM <t...@frontrowcomputer.com>
Subject How It All Works - Hamtrap/Spamtrap
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:50:12 GMT

I'd like to understand more about the hamtrap/spamtrap function.  The wiki
doesn't quite address this part of the process.  While it describes the AWL,
these other lists are a little misleading.  I am concerned that I cannot
access and edit these, and that can lead to mistakes of addresses in the
wrong lists.  Shouldn't the admin have a closer relationship with these?

Thanks.