sling-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: sling:OsgiConfig - Setting multi-values
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:37:17 GMT
David-
JCR Install does not support combining configuration nodes, so these
configurations are essentially overwriting each other.

So yes, if you are going to use JCR Install you need to configure this
list in a central location.

I don't understand your second issue. What happens when you just have
a single multi-valued property named path?

Justin