sling-users mailing list archives

From Markus Joschko <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject Component Configuration troubles
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:48:41 GMT
Hi,
I have an issue with the configuration for a component. I can
configure the component perfectly fine through the web console
configuration.
I see that the configuration is written in
/apps/sling/config/foo.bar.config and the jcr:data property has the
correct value.

However when I restart launchpad, the configuration admin shows me an
empty dialog and states: "Unbound or new configuration"

The configuration in the repository is still there but it is obviously
not picked up.
I changed some other components configuration and this worked
perfectly fine. However the configuration of this component is not
written in the repository but directly below
the sling/felix/config directory in the filesystem.

I have no idea what makes the one component special. And I also have
no idea how to provide a more meaningful failure description.
There are no errors or whatever in the log.

Any idea where to start? Why is one configuration stored in the
filesystem and one in the sling repo?

Thanks,
 Markus