sling-users mailing list archives

From "Craig S. Dickson" <cr...@craigsdickson.com>
Subject using maven-sling-plugin with a decency that has a classifier
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:54:41 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the maven-sling-plugin to install an artifact using Maven coordinates.
Something like:

                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
                        <artifactId>maven-sling-plugin</artifactId>
                        <configuration>
                            <slingUrlSuffix>/apps/myapp/install</slingUrlSuffix>
                            <usePut>true</usePut>
                            <failOnError>true</failOnError>
                        </configuration>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>install-file</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <phase>install</phase>
                                <configuration>
                                    <groupId>com.mygroup</groupId>
                                    <artifactId>myartifact</artifactId>
                                    <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>

However, now I have an artifact that has a classifier as part of its coordinates. I read through
the source of org.apache.sling.maven.bundlesupport.BundleInstallFileMojo and it looks like
the code only supports groupId, artifactId, version and type, but not classifier.

Anybody know of an existing work around?

I will log an enhancement request if not.

Cheers

Craig S. Dickson
http://craigsdickson.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigsdickson