sling-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject mvn sling:deploy -Dobr=?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:57:38 GMT
Hello,

I would like to deploy my bundle to the local Sling instance and get my
dependency to JSTL resolved automatically (to be able to use the JSTL
expression language) using Maven. But I could not find out what obr url
is configured in a default sling installation. Can somebody tell me
which one to use?

Judging from Google search results people generally seem to prefer
sling:install over sling:deploy and useful features like "mountByFS" are
included in sling:install but not in sling:deploy. Is there any
advantage of installing over deploying I'm not aware of?

Best,

Sandro