sling-users mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Decker" <dec...@robdecker.com>
Subject build problem
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:15:49 GMT
Hi. I tried doing a build from scratch of sling, using these instructions:
http://sling.apache.org/site/getting-and-building-sling.html

I'm getting the error listed below. And yes, sure enough, the
constructor for StartupManager should only be given two arguments, not
three.

Is the trunk too cutting edge? I really just want to play around with sling.

Rob

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
(default-compile) on project org.apache.sling.launchpad.base:
Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/Volumes/rad/bmn/_code/sling/code/sling-builder/launchpad/base/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/launchpad/base/impl/Sling.java:[226,50]

cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : constructor
StartupManager(java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.String>,org.apache.felix.framework.Logger,org.osgi.framework.BundleContext)
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.impl.StartupManager