sling-users mailing list archives

From "David G." <davidjgonza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sling URL Mapping Questions
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 03:42:42 GMT
Hey,

I'm using dispatcher running under httpd as cache.

One of the things I am trying to get around is serving pages from the usual /content/<site>/<lang>/page.html
structure.

I need to validate, but I think I could

1) handle incoming rewrites: mysite.com/page.html >  /content/mysite/en/page.html
2) use the JCR Resource Resolver mappings to rewrite all my in-page links to point at /page.html

I haven't looked at the source code to see why sling can't handle bi-directional mapping when
using regex (it seems like it should be able to, but I must be missing something).

Thanks

--
David Gonzalez