sling-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Reloading initial content
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:08:22 GMT
I have checked this now and the problem is not due to the ContentLoader but due to the Launchpad.
In fact I dont think there is a problem with the Launchpad, just our MANIFEST.

to be happening, I think this is becuause we have incorrectly set out launchpad version to
2.2.0 instead of 0.10-SNAPSHOT.

If we had a SNAPSHOT version the launchpad would look at the modification timestamp of the
jar, at the moment it says

13.01.2011 16:19:58.712 *INFO* [main] Existing launcher is up to date, using it: 2.2.0 (org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.jar)

Ian