sling-users mailing list archives

From Craig Ganoe <cga...@psu.edu>
Subject changing the Jackrabbit embedded repository code
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:33:30 GMT

Is there an "easy" way for me to make modifications to the embedded
Jackrabbit repository that gets bundled with the standalone Sling?

I've built Sling from the latest code, and I've built a modified
version of Jackrabbit 2.1.1 (which is what it looked like Sling uses)
separately. I don't see where Sling gets its embedded Jackrabbit though.

All I'm trying to do is get a version of Jackrabbit into Sling where
the ObservationManager's Event.getIdentifer() method is functional via
RMI. Jackrabbit has currently left these unimplemented for RMI.

Thanks for any input on how to do this.

Craig