sling-users mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <...@wamonline.org.uk>
Subject Re: GWT & OSGI
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:43:51 GMT
Yeah but surely the bundle has to be injected into the sling server, if you run hosted in maven
with mvn gwt:debug that wouldn't do it. I'm probably just not 'getting' the -noserver option.

Thanks

Tom

On 12 Sep 2010, at 19:25, Justin Edelson wrote:

> I usually use the Eclipse GWT plugin for debugging. But I don't see a reason this won't
work with just the Maven plugin.

> On Sep 12, 2010, at 2:18 PM, Tom Barber <tom@wamonline.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Okay thanks Justin, I'll delve further.
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 12 Sep 2010, at 19:01, Justin Edelson wrote:
>>
>>> You mean hosted mode?
>>>
>>> It is definitely possible to debug both the client and server portions
>>> of a Sling/GWT application.
>>>
>>> Justin

Jscript/JQuery, one random question... is it possible to coerce GWT to run in debug mode when
you're working with OSGI plugins? I can't really imagine how you would do it.