sling-users mailing list archives

From Carl Hall <c...@hallwaytech.com>
Subject Re: how to deploy new app jar?
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:34:32 GMT
Our project (Sakai) has about 100 of its own bundles.  Using
maven-sling-plugin works for a small number of bundles but trying to update
this many bundles at once on a live server has shown terrible memory issues
for us.

Is there a 'best practices' way to do full application updates like this in
a running or downed server?

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org