sling-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WEBDav problems..
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:12:48 GMT
The lock file is supposed to be created on startup. Do you get this same
error after a restart?

On 6/7/10 1:50 PM, Tony Giaccone wrote:
> Yeah, I tried that.. and on restart it created the lock file again.. :-(
>

> Tony
>
> On Jun 7, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Justin Edelson wrote:
>
>> Shutdown Sling, delete the .lock file, and restart.
>>
>> Justin
>>
>> On 6/7/10 1:27 PM, Tony Giaccone wrote:
>>>

>>> I've been using sling with great success, but today for some reason I can't connect
to the repository using WEBDav.  The I've tried the following URL's all with out success.

>>> http://admin:admin@localhost:8080/sling/dav

>>> http://localhost:8080/sling/dav
>>> http://localhost:8080/dav
>>>

>>> I get the following error in the server file:
>>>
>>> 07.06.2010 13:16:37.973 *WARN* [Repository Pinger] org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.RepositoryLock
Existing lock file /usr/local/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/sling/_sling/jackrabbit/.lock
detected. Repository was not shut down properly.

>>> 07.06.2010 13:16:37.973 *ERROR* [Repository Pinger] org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server
acquireRepository: Repository problem starting repository from /usr/local/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/sling/_sling/jackrabbit/repository.xml
in /usr/local/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/sling/_sling/jackrabbit (javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
The repository home /usr/local/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/sling/_sling/jackrabbit appears
to be in use since the file named .lock is already locked by the current process.) javax.jcr.RepositoryException: