sling-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Thoughts about renaming the 'master' branches to 'main'?
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2020 08:08:56 GMT
I found that page as well and tried it on one of my personal repos on
github. It works and was pretty easy.

The only not easily scripted thing for github is the selection of the
default branch. I'm not sure how the default branch could be changed for
Apache repos. Maybe it needs help from infra?
If the default branch is changed for an Apache repo, will the github mirror
also change its default branch?

Best regards,

David