sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Launching a Feature Archive Project?
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2020 04:40:45 GMT
Hi,

there is currently no way, but I asked/proposed the same a month ago [1] :)

We should definitely add support for feature archives to the launcher. I
can probably have a look at it in the next days.

Regards
Carsten

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/re04888b1621292117502226ee27ecb6576fa0ff460c5de759b29af3d%40%3Cdev.sling.apache.org%3E

On 30.04.2020 01:25, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a way to launch a Feature Archive with the Feature Launcher?
>
> I created a Feature Archive but that is part of my local Maven repo with a Manifest file
pointing to the starting FM.

> - Do we have a way to start / launch such a FA?
>
> - If not do we want to add support for that to the Feature Launcher module?
>
> Cheers - Andy

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziegeler@apache.org