sling-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seifert <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject adaptTo() 2020 - Call for Papers extended / Early Bird Tickets
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 06:46:31 GMT
Dear adaptTo() Community,

We are extending our Call for Papers by another four weeks. The new deadline is April 29.

So, if you would like to be a speaker, please visit https://adapt.to/cfp - and/or if you know
any other potential speakers, please send them our way!

I would also like to use this opportunity to remind you that Early Bird tickets are still
available. Go to https://adapt.to/tickets before May 31 to take advantage of this offer.

As the event usually sells out quickly, we advise you to buy your tickets as soon as possible.

A note on the current worldwide situation: We would like to assure you that in the event of
a cancellation on our part, the full ticket price will be refunded.

Kind regards on behalf of the adaptTo() Team,
Stefan

P.S.: There is a discount for Apache Committers (any project - Sling, Felix, Jackrabbit) -
see https://adapt.to/conference for details.