sling-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Feature Model] Feature Archive?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2020 08:15:58 GMT
Hi all,

I think having a feature model archive is a great idea.

Besides the binary archives, the feature model archive also contains the
feature model itself. This can become large-ish, especially if extensions
are used to hold additional metadata. A couple of 100 Kb is possible. These
files will benefit from compression, although depending on your setup such
files might be very small compared to the binaries...

Best regards,

David