sling-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Feature Model] Feature Archive?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2020 10:06:21 GMT
I'm not sure we need to have a second extension. I would assume the
archive can be attached via a classifier anyways - hence, if you want
to provide both, an uncompressed and a compressed version, I guess you
can just encode the difference in the classifier name. Personally, I
would be fine with just making the extension be "zip" to begin with
since it sounds like that is all it is anyways (at least for now) but
I don't really feel strongly about it - if I can use it to create
uncompressed zips with everything in it I'm a happy camper already
:-).

regards,

Karl

--