sling-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Feature Model] Feature Archive?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:00:33 GMT
If I understand the idea correctly you basically want to create a mvn
repo packages in zip file with the extension .far?

Assuming the above, I think that is a good idea - could we maybe make
it an option to create that zip file uncompressed? It would allow to
maybe use it with the springboot jar url handler without extracting
the artifacts first...

regards,

Karl

--