sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Feature Model] Feature Archive?
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2020 08:18:59 GMT
Hi,

I've implemented initial support for archives in feature.io. In addition
I added a mojo to the slingfeature maven plugin which can be configured
to create feature archives out of feature models.

I've also added an initial plugin to support features and feature
archives with the OSGi installer to the whiteboard. But that code is
untested yet :)

Most of it is very similar to what we did with the provisioning model
but just changed to support the feature model.

Regards
Carsten