sling-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Release JCR Package Init?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2020 22:19:39 GMT
Hi

This email might got lost in all the Xmas celebration but for the CP Converter and its Maven
Plugin I would need to have this released otherwise converted CP cannot be installed (AFAIK).

My offer to do the release still stands if you are too busy or focus on other FM stuff.

Cheers - Andy

> On Dec 20, 2019, at 11:39 AM, Andreas Schaefer <schaefera@me.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I am trying to get the Sling Feature Converter Maven Plugin released and its hard dependency
on CP Converter is now resolved.
> That said the Converter Maven Plugin is not very valuable if it cannot be installed in
a FM system.

> So I am wondering what the state of the JCR Package Init module is. I used it in a Peregrine
CMS successfully after I made sure that this Extension is added ahead of the Launcher.