sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.4
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 15:05:25 GMT
On Thu, 2020-01-09 at 15:26 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I can see it:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2182/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.feature.cpconverter/1.0.4/org.apache.sling.feature.cpconverter-1.0.4-sources.jar

I was looking for a -source-release.zip artifact that is used to
validate the release. That is different from the sources.jar, as the
source-release.zip can be easily rebuilt, while the sources.jar can
not.

For instance, the sources.jar has the pom.xml file under META-
INF/maven/${groupId}/${artifactId}/pom.xml , while the source-
release.zip file is an archive of the repository, with all the expected
files in the right places.

Robert