sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote sling-org-apache-sling-feature-starter / sling-slingstart-feature-maven-plugin to its own Sling Module
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:54:30 GMT
So it seems you are suggestion, that if someone wants to build a Sling
application, you clone/fork the feature-starter project, add your own
feature models and build the project, right? So this is kind of a
template for an own application project.

Lets assume we go this route, how would we change the current
sling-starter project, which is the demo application we have?

Regards
Carsten