sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject [feature] Analyser complains that 'Bundle contains classes in the default package'
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 11:50:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm build an application using the feature model tooling. I enabled
analysers and got shout at by the 'api-regions-check-order' checker
since it required configuration. I don't use API regions, so I disabled
that.

Then I ran into a problem due to jackson jar having classes in the
default package:

  Bundle contains classes in the default package: Artifact
[id=com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core:2.10.0]

I will disable this check as well, but I would like to understand why
this is a problem.

Thanks,
Robert